Saturday, September 23, 2006

I drove!~

Yap. Today my brother finally went to collect his car and we took turns to drive. And learn to park!!! We went to one of the car parks in bukit batok area to spend our time parking there cos they wun noe actually we r staying in bukit panjang!~ hahhah. Then my bro was trying to find a Shell station to top up the petrol, and we "accidentally" went up the BKE. Oopz. hee. Cos my bro wanna make a right turn when he realised that there's no right turn at the junction! and bo bian, we hav to drive onto the expressway. but luckily v soon there's an exit to Dairy Farm's, so we managed to go back to our original planned route. First time driving after i passed my test in aug, so was v excited today.

Woo.. but the cost of maintaining a car really isn't tat cheap. Bro, i will put aside some $$ to lessen ur burden. I shall be in charge of topping up the cashcard then. Oops. hah

posted by aloevera at 5:12 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile

Links

Previous



Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters