Saturday, October 07, 2006

Graduation Photo-Taking

Today, my family and I finally went down to this Serangoon Broadway to hav my graduation photo taken. Reached there at about 11.45am. They started to help us make-up, and my cheeks turned out super rosy, and my lips super pink, my eyebrows super brown and defined. haha. Abit er xin riz, but that's wat is necessary, if not it wun turn out nice in the photos. After that, a lady helped mi n bro to put on our graduation gown and mortar board. Not bad not bad, at least the whole thing turned out neater than that time in ntu when all of us were struggling with the gown. haha. Here's a photo mi n bro took secretly, after which a lady came up and say that we were not supposed to use any cameras there. boohoo~



During the photo shooting, the 2 photographers were quite funny. Got one keep teasing abt my mole on my foot, and i couldn't stop laughing!! hahha. he told mi to sit on the chair, position myself, and he was helping mi to adjust my gown when he asked mi, "你刚才弄到什么??为什么你的脚那边有油屎?? " Wahahha. I really burst out laughing loh. Tats my mole okkkk!! hahha. And he purposely say it again to my family b4 the camera man was going to snap my photo. I burst out laughing again, and that camera man had to tell mi to stop laughing so heartily. ahha. Then he also teased mi tat i was holding the certification book too tightly, not as if he is going to snatch it away.

wah, taking this kind of photos need some skills man. haha. I tink we keep fidgeting, cos abit tiring, our back and smile abit suan lah. hahha. The camera kept saying --
女大学生,脸转前面一点,再转一点,然后斜一点。
男大学生,看这边,站前面一点。
来,多一点表情,笑多一点。
来,小妹不要一直动。

When the whole thing finally ended, tat photographer teased abt my mole again! Y? u nvr see a mole b4 huh!? hhaha. Met up with diying cos her house was juz nearby, and we went to this Forturnate Restaurant to have some dian xin. wah. their egg tarts are super nice~~ After that, had cake back at home. Diying ordered chocolate cake from this Awfully Chocolate. YUM YUM. Was really vvvvv nice cum sinful. hahha, but i dun care. Eat! (",)

posted by aloevera at 8:45 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile

Links

Previous



Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters