Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wat a day~

1st: Opened the toilet door, and the door somehow juz banged onto my head

2nd: Was walking towards EY new building to take the lift. Was searching in my bag for my staff pass when i forgot there's one step down and i missed the step. Shocked~ Before i could recover from the shock, i banged onto the glass panel in front. wah~ dun dare to lift my head up, alot of ppl walking towards my direction. so pai seh. i continue searching my staff pass, pretending nothing happened. hah

3rd: Went in the lift, pressed 13th to office. Looked up -- 12th floor. Ok, not yet. Another time i looked up--17th floor!~ aiyo. missed my floor. no wonder got ppl looked at me when it stopped at one of de floor, muz b my 13th floor. hahha. so waited till everyone left de lift from the highest level, before i pressed 13th floor again.

4th: Left client's place which is at suntec. Waited for my bus outside suntec convention centre for about 15min, was pouring very heavily. Den realised that time my bus haven started to go tat route yet!~ bo bian, headed to mrt station then.

posted by aloevera at 1:59 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile

Links

Previous



Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters